Bathroom colors and designs – making the right choice
Choosing the right bathroom colors and designs goes a long way in determining the final look of bathroom. Therefore it becomes very vital to make the right selection. While black and white are classic choices for bathrooms, these days we see more and more people opting for colorful bathrooms. As a result we have red, blue, green and purple bathrooms. The designs are also varied. Apart from the traditional bathroom designs, that are still very popular and common, you can also find some very unique and creative modern designs. While both sets have their advantages and disadvantages, people do not stop from experimenting with colors and designs for the bathroom.
Traditional v/s modern bathroom colors and designs
Let us begin with the features of the traditional bathrooms:
- Classic – A traditional bathroom in black and white is the definition of class! You can never go wrong with having a classy bathroom design. So even if you are looking to experiment, you can surely check out the traditional colors and designs once.
- Cheaper – The traditional colors and designs would cost you less. This is because these designs have been around for a longer time and you can find them easily at a number of stores, both online and offline. The retailers and manufacturers also offer them at good prices to stay ahead of the competition.
- Easy to maintain – Apart from being easily available, these designs and colors are also easy to maintain unlike some of their modern counterparts. So if you are looking to have a hassle free bathroom, go for a traditionally colored and designed bathroom.
Let us now take a look at the features if modern bathrooms:
- Unique – The biggest advantage of a modern bathroom is that is unique. Unlike the traditional bathroom designs, the modern designs are unusual and not found everywhere. So if you want an exclusive bathroom in your house, go for the modern designs and colors. However, since they are exclusive, you may not find them commonly every where and may have to get them custom made.
- More expensive – The modern bathrooms however will prove to be more expensive that the traditional ones. So if you are working on a tight budget, you may not be able to afford such a design.
- Vibrant and colorful – The modern bathrooms are always vibrant and colorful. There is a lot of character in these designs. For example, there are themed bathtubs and colorful showers. The walls are painted in lovely hues and the vanities and cabinets have the most unusual designs.
So now that you know the advantages and disadvantages of both the modern and traditional bathroom designs and colors, you can make an easier choice. It is advisable to consult your family members before you build a bathroom in the house as you need to know what everyone wants. Once that is taken care of, you can proceed to look at the many bathroom colors and designs and make the final choice.