Kids bathroom designs ideas that are peppy and fun
Kids bathroom designs should have an element of fun in them. This is because children enjoy things that are bright, colorful and playful. So if you are designing a child’s toilet, you must never forget this. Then, the fixtures and accessories of a kid’s toilet are very different from those of an adult’s toilet. So do not go for the traditional, boring toilets and sinks. Rather, try to find fixtures that are interesting and themed. Try finding a car themed toilet, a Disney themed sink and mirror, a colorful vanity and a uniqye bathtub.
Things to consider while making the kids bathroom designs
- Kids enjoy colors – Every child is fascinated with colors. So rather than having the bathroom walls painted in a monochromatic shade, go for something more vibrant and bright like shades of blue, pink or yellow. Make the fixtures and accessories as bright and colorful as possible. This will instantly light the bathroom up and make it look like a happy and fun place.
- Kids need a lot of light – Most kids are scared of the dark and so their bathrooms should be very well lit. Not only should you take care to install sufficient numbers of lights, you should also get lights in some peppy and cool designs. Browse through the various kids’ lighting designs to find the best design.
- The age of the child – When designing a child’s bathroom, you must keep in mind the age of the child. This is because children of different ages have different needs as well as preferences. For example, a very young child may need a lower toilet seat and sink. An older child may not. Also, the younger children may be very fascinated by the themed toilets and sinks, but a teenager may find it silly. So keep the age of the child in mind when you are designing his or her bathroom.
- Kids grow very soon – This is something you must never forget. A child grows very quickly and so his or her needs and preferences also change. As a result, you must not invest a lot of money into a child’s bathroom as you may need to change it every few years.
- How many kids are using the bathroom – If you have a teenage girl sharing the bathroom with a 7-year-old boy, you will have to make provisions for both their needs and preferences. If you do not do so, you will have one very unhappy child refusing to use the bathroom!
So keep the above mentioned tips in mind and build the perfect kids’ bathroom. It does not take much to make a child happy and so if a bathroom dedicated to their needs can be built, go right ahead and do so. You will find some great accessories and fixtures that will help brighten up the children’s bathroom. So go ahead and include them in the kids bathroom designs and have a beautiful bathroom in the house.