Restaurant bathroom design plans
When you go to eat out and the visit the washroom there, the first thing you do is scan and observe the restaurant bathroom design, isn’t it? This is a common habit for most people as a bathroom that is not designed properly would not be very usable. So if you are planning to construct a restaurant bathroom, you need to always keep this in mind. A bathroom in a bathroom is absolutely essential and equally essential is to make it a good way. If you do not, your customers won’t be happy and they won’t come back to the restaurant.
Restaurant bathroom design tips
- Size of the bathroom – Mostly we find half bathrooms in restaurants. Since it is a public place and people do not use it to take a shower, you can very well opt to have a half bathroom in the restaurant. If you have a larger space, utilize it to make more than one bathroom. But do not make the place very fancy and large as then you will have to work harder to keep it clean and hygienic.
- Wash area – Rather than having a separate sink in the bathroom, you can have a wash area with a number of sinks just outside the bathroom. This will make it easier for you to accommodate more people who want to wash up.
- Separate bathrooms – If you have enough space, it would be good idea to have separate rooms for ladies, gents and handicaps. This would not only make your customers happy, the load on the bathrooms would also be equally divided.
- Cleanliness – You have to design the restaurant bathroom in such a way that the place remains hygienic and clean for long hours. You will surely have a person to clean the place, but you need to plan the bathroom in such a way that it remains clean on its own as well.
- Décor – Since the bathroom will be a part of the restaurant, you need to keep the decorations in sync with the restaurant. If the restaurant has any special theme, try to implement a part of that theme in your bathroom design plan as well. That will help you in creating a good effect and your patrons will surely appreciate the same as well.
- Budget – Like any other construction job, here too you need to have a fixed budget. Before you begin the job, note down the expenses and see exactly how much money you will need. Once you know this, it will give you a better idea and will also help you to stick to the budget and you won’t end up overspending.
So now that you know what all you must include in the plan, go on and construct a restaurant bathroom. The job is not difficult at all and if you have a good design plan, you will be able to proceed in a methodical manner. So go on and get yourself a good restaurant bathroom design plan and get to work right away.