Spa bathroom design ideas
If you are in the process of building a spa, then you would surely be on the lookout for some good spa bathroom design ideas. A bathroom is an integral part of a spa and so you need to have it designed in accordance to the spa. The moment you hear the word ‘spa’, a definite sense of calm fills your mind, isn’t it? So as you can guess, every part of the spa, including the bathroom, needs to be perfectly serene. So if you are about to design the bathroom of a spa, you need to keep a few specific points in mind at all times. Read on to know more.
Spa bathroom design ideas – working on specific areas
- Décor – The décor of the spa bathroom is of utmost importance. A bathroom in a spa is not like a traditional bathroom and it does not have white tiles and white fixtures. The bathroom is evidently more fancy with beautiful accessories and fittings, along with some love art work on the walls. One also finds earthen items such as clay pots, etc in such a place. So when you are designing a spa bathroom, make sure you pay a lot of attention to the décor.
- Smell – What was the first thing that struck you when you entered a spa bathroom? Without any doubt, it must have been the smell. Yes, that is right. A spa bathroom should smell wonderful at all times. As a result, you need to design it in such a way that all the foul smell dissipates. For this, you have to ensure proper drainage and ventilation facilities are installed in the bathroom. You can also place some aroma oils and salts in the bathroom.
- Music – When you are designing a spa bathroom, make sure you install some speakers in the bathroom. This is because a spa bathroom is an extension of the spa where relaxing music is played at all times. So the bathroom must also have provisions for the same.
- Accessories – Like mentioned above, the décor and look of a spa bathroom is vital. So make sure you get the right accessories. You need not install too many vanities and cabinets in the bathroom. Rather, focus on placing things such as pots, wall hangings, murals, etc.
- Mirrors – Finally, make sure there are enough mirrors installed in the spa bathroom. Every person using the spa would like to see the progress made in the spa treatments and so mirrors come in handy. Have wall mirrors, hanging mirrors, etc. Not only will this serve a specific purpose, it will also go on to add to the décor of the place.
So keep the above mentioned design ideas in mind and you will be able to build up a beautiful and relaxing spa bathroom. If you need help, you could look online for some design tips. You could also consult a professional designer to get the finer details addressed. Make use of these spa bathroom design ideas today!